17 February 2013

A Good Week

Not much this past week. Work at the auto rental firm has been going real well. Keeping busy and with good morale. I worked this past Saturday morning there (I do so every third Saturday) and I had plenty to do. Yesterday afternoon, I was at GameTime in St. Peters refereeing youth futsal. The three games I did went well, with no incidents. The season ends this coming weekend. Looking forward to going back to outdoor games.

This afternoon, I was at Cafe Ventana in midtown St. Louis for a discussion organized by the Sex Positive St. Louis Meetup group. It was my first meetup with this group (although I have been a member for some months), and I didn't really have anything to contribute to this discussion (how mental health affects one's sex life), but it was rather fascinating and I plan to attend future meetups with this group.

Working to finish a model for Tuesday night's IPMS/Gateway meeting and the Out of the Box Contest. I should just make it. More about that in my next post.

Later.

No comments: