23 May 2021

Second COVID-19 Vaccine Shot Done

Last Wednesday (19 May), I was on the road to BJC HealthCare's Clayton Avenue Building in St. Louis' Central West End. Three weeks before, on 28 April, I got my first shot of Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine. I was coming back for the second and final shot of this vaccine.

I arrived at the clinic with plenty of time to spare to check in and wait in line to get my shot. Before long, I got my shot and then sat in the waiting room for at least 15 minutes, to make sure there were no bad after effects. There were none in my case and I left the clinic.

Having had the second shot makes me feel better about myself. With more people getting vaccinated, various places (including restaurants, bars, stores, and sporting events) are opening up more to near normal conditions.



After the vaccination, I drove to Belleville Screen Printing Company, where I picked up a new St. Louligans t-shirt I had recently ordered. The navy blue and pinkish red color scheme echoes that of St. Louis City SC, which our group will support when it begins play in Major League Soccer in 2023. I think this shirt looks good.


Later.

Links for entities mentioned in this post:

BJC HealthCare: BJC HealthCare | St. Louis, MO

Belleville Screen Printing Company: Belleville Screen Printing Company

St. Louligans: Saint Louligans – Supporting Soccer in the St. Louis Area – St. Louligans – Supporting St. Louis Soccer (stlouligans.com)



No comments: