01 January 2015

2015 Begins

A light work week for me, due to today's New Year holiday. I worked full days Monday and Tuesday (29-30 December), and have been off the last two days. (Thursday is my usual day off at work.) Things at the branch went well, even with a frantic Monday morning dealing with frosted over car windows and much business at a satellite office. I'm back in tomorrow.

New Year's Eve was spent rather quietly at home. Just my Mom and I watching TV. When Midnight arrived, we stepped outside to welcome 2015, with Mom banging a saucepan with a wooden spoon and I ringing a cowbell. After a minute of this, we got back inside and had a champagne toast. After about an hour, I retired to bed.

Sleeping until mid-morning today, I had some breakfast and spent time checking my computer. I had a technician diagnose my computer online late last night, and just about all issues are fixed with it. I watched some TV today and worked a bit on a scale model I started on early this week.

Here's to a happy, peaceful, and successful 2015, for myself and for all the world.

Later.

1 comment:

CJ said...

Happy New Year Bob! Wishing you a bright and happy 2015!